Restricted Entry is a simple block that allows you to request visitor age verification before viewing page content.
Visitors are prompted to enter their birth date. If they are old enough, the are allowed to view the page, or re-directed to another page. Or, if they are NOT old enough, visitors are either shown a message or re-directed to another page.
- Specify a minimum age (ex. 18 years old)
- Custom Title
- Custom Description text
- Option to display link on page which launches age checker box
- Redirect to page upon success
- Redirect to page upon fail
- Automatically displays once per browser session
- External URL
- Site Page
NOTE: To avoid potential conflicts, only one Restricted Entry block should be added per page.
When the page first loaded, you should have been prompted to enter your birth date.
Then, if you try refreshing this page, or leaving and them come back, you should NOT see the age prompt again.
This demo is configured so that there is no redirection, and the age checker link is enabled below: